ISSUE: SEPTEMBER 2022
IN THE LIMELIGHT
NEW IN: ESSA releases a set of 9 educational profiles for software roles. The profiles cover 5 roles at different qualification levels (EQF 4/5-7). They can help educational institutes, employers, training providers, and individuals to align skills with new requirements. Check how to use them.
ESSA Welcomes IDCERT as an Associated Partner: The Software Skills Alliance is growing. We are very happy to announce our new collaboration with IDCERT as they become the newest ESSA Associated Partner. View all.
What we can do to answer the shortage of software professionals in the EU: DIGITALEUROPE’s Director for Projects gives perspectives for businesses, governments, and learning providers to address the digital skills gap in a more horizontal way. Read the Op-Ed.
- Forming the Next Generation of ICT Standards People | Sophia-Antipolis, 6 Oct | ETSI
- European labour market in the aftermath of COVID-19. Building resilience through digital skills | Online, 12 Oct | European Commission
- EU Code Week 2022 | Online, 8-23 Oct | European Commission
- Women and Girls in STEM Forum | Online, 26 Oct | EIT
OTHER INTERESTING READS…
- New DESI 2022: EU countries still struggle to close gaps in digital skills.
- DIGITALEUROPE sets three areas of priority for European digital skills.
- EIT Digital presents new report on the Future of Education for Digital Skills.
- Teachers and trainers in a changing world: Cedefop’s country-specific reports.
GET FREE RESOURCES
- Educational Profiles for Software Roles: ESSA releases the next generation of educational profiles for software roles — Developer, DevOps expert, Solution designer, Test specialist, and Technical (software) specialist.
- Become an Associated Partner: You can help shape our activities. Our cooperation is based on the principles of common interests and complementarity
Photo by Adomas Aleno on Unsplash