ISSUE: NOVEMBER 2022
IN THE LIMELIGHT
NEW IN: ESSA opened the Software Skills Community to the world. The main goal of the Community is to connect individual minds to answer together the software services’ upskilling and reskilling challenges of our decade. Join the Community.
Two months, six new Associated Partners: In the last two months, six Associated Partners from five European countries joined the Software Skills Alliance. View all.
Nine educational profiles for five software roles: ESSA’s educational profiles are designed to answer the needs of training providers, employers, current and aspiring software professionals. View all.
- Women4IT: Shaping the future of digital | Brussels & Online, 23 Nov | Women4IT | View event
- World Skills Poland 2022: Skills are the future | Gdansk, 23 Nov | World Skills Poland | View event
- VET as a path for re-skilling and up-skilling | Online, 24 Nov | European Commission | View event
- Competence development for the European guidance community | Prague & Online, 30 Nov | Euroguidance | View event
- Fifth European Education Summit: ‘Bright Young Minds’ | Online, 1 Dec | European Commission | View event
- 4th World Conference on Education and Teaching | Paris, 2-4 Dec | ETCONF | View event
- Powering the European Digital Transition | Online, 9 Dec | Cedefop | View event
- Deepening, widening, focusing: How to navigate transnational university cooperation in the future? | Brussels & Online, 12 Dec | European University Association| View event
OTHER INTERESTING READS…
- CEOs of Codecool and Software Development Academy: How are we going to fill the IT jobs gaps?
- Eures: These digital skills can improve your employability
- Cedefop: What online job ads show about Ukrainians in the EU
- Code Institute: A career in software development? But why?
GET FREE RESOURCES
- Software Skills Community: Become a part of a group of international experts and exchange the views on upskilling and reskilling Europeans into software toles I Join the LinkedIn Group
- Educational Profiles for Software Roles: ESSA releases the next generation of educational profiles for software roles — Developer, DevOps expert, Solution designer, Test specialist, and Technical (software) specialist. I Get the educational profiles
- Become an Associated Partner: You can help shape our activities. Our cooperation is based on the principles of common interests and complementarity I Fill in the online form
Photo by Jopwell on Pexels