ISSUE: JULY 2022
IN THE LIMELIGHT
OPEN CALL: You can now become an ESSA Associated Partner and help shape our activities. Our cooperation is based on the principles of common interest and complementarity. Join us.
Digital Deep Dives: José and Kevin discuss How to Equip Individuals with Key Digital (Software) Skills: Deep Dive into a thematic discussion with José Usero (DIGITALEUROPE) and Kevin McFall (NVIDIA DLI) as they go over some of the results of the ESSA project on key in-demand software skills. Watch it.
Expert Views on How Education and Training can Keep up with the Market Needs: Over 70% of businesses report a lack of staff with adequate (digital) skills as an obstacle to investment. What can learning providers and companies do to address this urgent need to (up/re)skill individuals? Go to event highlights.
- 5th World Conference on Future of Education | Stockholm, 10-12 Aug | CFEDUCATION
- Youth first! | Brussels, 8 Sept | Cedefop, Eurofound, EU-OSHA, ETF, ELA
- EAIE Annual Conference | Barcelona, 13-16 Sep | EAIE
- International Conference on Career Development and Digital | Rome, 15-16 Sep | WASET
OTHER INTERESTING READS…
- NN Group and Hogeschool Utrecht launch a two-year IT training programme.
- Tips: Video and multimedia in teaching.
- Supporting Businesses to address the digital skills gaps.
- Advanced digital skills and the key role of the Higher Education sector.
GET FREE RESOURCES
Webinar: ESSA organised an expert discussion on how the educational offerings can meet the market demand for software skills. Watch the webinar.
Photo by Adomas Aleno on Unsplash