ISSUE: DECEMBER 2021
Tweet @software_skills I Share ESSA Software Skills I Send reactions here
IN THE LIMELIGHT
ESSA is one year old: let’s celebrate! We are at the finishing line of what has been a successful (yet challenging) year, so let’s take a moment to revisit the good, the bad, and the merry. Read the article.
e-CF legitimates ESSA work and Make it Understandable and Applicable: ESSA uses the European e-Competence Framework (e-CF) as a solid, yet flexible, basis to create, suggest, and refine software-related role profiles and skillsets. Read the article.
The Software Skills and Professionals you Need: Today in Europe, Developers are the most wanted professionals in the software sector. The companies of tomorrow also need people with the right skillsets. Learn more.
- Masters of Digital I Online and Brussels, 3 Feb 2022 I DIGITALEUROPE I View event
- Save the date! Software Skills Strategy Launch Event I Online, 10 Feb 2022 I ESSA I View event
- MWC22 I Online and Barcelona, 26 Feb-3 Mar 2022 I Mobile World Capital I View event
- CloudFest 2022 I Online and Rust, 22-24 Mar 2022 I Cloudfest I View event
OTHER INTERESTING READS…
- Test your digital skills! Take this test to learn more about your digital profile.
- 10 Benefits of IT Certification for You and your Employer. (in French)
- Training today and tomorrow: The European Alliance for Software Skills Development. (in Italian)
GET FREE RESOURCES
“Europe’s Most Needed Software Roles and Skills” Needs Analysis report, 2021: This report sheds light on the current and future needs for software skills and professionals in Europe. The conclusions are drawn based on the study of job vacancies, available research on software skills, education and training programmes, labour market reports, and databases. We also collected experts’ input about their expectations for the future of software roles, skills, and their provision. Read the report.
Presentation on “e-CF in the European Software Skills Alliance”: ESSA uses the European e-Competence Framework (e-CF) as a solid, yet flexible, basis to create, suggest, and refine software-related role profiles and skillsets. See presentation.
Photo by Adomas Aleno on Unsplash