ISSUE: APRIL 2022
Tweet @software_skills I Share ESSA Software Skills I Send reactions here
IN THE LIMELIGHT
On 17 May 2022, ESSA will present a webinar to discuss how the education and training providers can keep up with the software skills market needs. We have invited experts from the education and industry sectors to shed some light. Register today.
Groundwork to Educate for Emerging Software Jobs: We are designing the next generation of educational proles for professional software roles to reconcile the market needs with the educational offerings. Read the article.
Opinion I 5 Key Success Factors to consider when creating Digital Skills Initiatives: The implementation of digital solutions can increase the productivity and efficiency of companies, especially SMEs and the self-employed, between 15 % and 25%. Read more.
- DevDays Europe I Vilnius and Online, 27-28 Apr I Data Miner
- European Vocational Skills Week I Multiple locations, 16-20 May I European Commission
- Skills Needs of the Software Industry: Can education and training keep up? I Online, 17 May I ESSA
- EdTech World Forum 2022 I Online and London, 30-31 May I EdTech World Forum
OTHER INTERESTING READS…
- A Software Training Compass: Interview with Bálint Gyires-Tóth, PhD.
- 4 Ways to Bridge the Global Skills Gap.
- Digital Competences Framework (DigComp 2.2) – update published.
- 2022 CEDEFOP’s European Skills Index (ESI).
GET FREE RESOURCES
A Software Skills Strategy for Europe: How to bridge the software skills gap with training, education and validation, 2022 (Draft report)
Case Studies Booklet: 12 Ideas to Tackle the Shortage of Software Professionals in Europe
Photo by Adomas Aleno on Unsplash